This is it! Kamedake's Risou-gata Soroban has the traditional shape of Soroban.
The word " risou " means " ideal ". The word " gata " means " model ".
Risou-gata describes a model which has an Ideal Shape of Soroban.
When you hold Soroban's frame, you will find that how you can hold it so easily.
You can concentrate on fingering and calculation. .
Kamedake Risou-gata Soroban
- ・The upper and lower frame have a smooth concave form, so that you can hold the Soroban easily and naturally. Even a child can easily hold a Risou-gata Soroban in his / her hand.
- ・There are flat bars on the rear side, which hold the cross bar immobile. This is one of the ways to make the Soroban robust.
- ・All four corners are nicely rounded, so it is smooth to feel, beautiful to see, and even sturdier.
Regarding other features, please take a look at this.
|※in Risou-gata Series, 25 digits, 21 digits are also available.
※If you prefer other types of bead rather than Betula schmidtii, please contact to us.
Push the button, Reset it All! Kamedake's One-Touch Series.
Kamedake Magnetic Soroban
- ・This Soroban equips a Magnetic Reset Equipment.
- ・All you have to do is to push the button, then all the beads will be cleared.
- ・Magnetic Soroban uses permanent magnet. There are no tiny screws or spring, so it's very robust compared to those uses small parts one.
- ・This Soroban is highly recommended to those who need rapid calculation or who will take part in competitions.
Regarding the difference between Magnetic Soroban to
Sorotop Soroban, please take a look at this.
|331×65.5×19||within Paper case
|M75||¥7,500||within Exclusive Leather Case|
|M500||¥50,000||within High Grade Cloth Case|
|※ The item M130 and higher have a gold color button.|
- ・Sorotop Soroban uses Spring-operated Reset System.
- ・With Reset Equipment, you can clear beads just one touch, no need to slide your finger.
- ・This is suit for rapid calculation, competitions, certification tests.
Regarding the difference between Sorotop Soroban to
Magnetic Soroban, please take a look at this.
Soroban to Go! Put your soroban in your pocket. Kamedake's Portable Soroban.
Kamedake Portable Soroban
Abacus with Big Beads and Backboard. This is called "Ton-ya" Soroban, which once had used to be used in stores. Enjoy the sound of the beads.
Carrying Case for Abacus. Protecting your soroban from shock, scratch or other hazards.
Carrying Case for Abacus
It is highly recommended to use the exclusive Leather Case for One-Touch Soroban.
Leather Case for One-Touch Soroban
for 23 digits, Plastic Leather, Brown